Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
The materials on SmoothShot’s web site are provided “as is”. SmoothShot makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non- infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, SmoothShot does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall SmoothShot or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on SmoothShot’s Internet site, even if SmoothShot or a SmoothShot authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
3 a. Wholesale and Volume orders
At SmoothShot we understand that sometimes our customers need to return a purchase because their wants or needs change. We are happy to assist you with a return for refund of most items within 30 calendar days, that is why we offer a No Questions Asked 30 day Money back Guarantee. Simple. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order reference number and we will process this for you.
- Orders cancelled after processing (order has been placed and shipped) items are subject to a 5% restocking fee to cover postage. Goods only accepted within 30 days of the original invoice date. Please note: Excludes custom, bespoke and bulk orders as these items are excluded from the 30 day Money Back Guarantee.
- Bulk orders (Volume/Wholesale) and Custom/Bespoke orders that are returned need to be in their original packaging . SmoothShot accept such returns within 30 days of the original invoice date: There will be a 40% re-stocking fee levied to all bulk/volume/bespoke orders above the value of 499.00 GBP. It is the Buyers responsibility to make logistic arrangements to return items in a satisfactory manner and at their expense. – This does not effect your statutory rights. excludes faulty or damaged goods.
3 b . Damaged or Faulty Goods
All damages to items must be reported within 7 days of receipt to email@example.com , after this time Smoothshot reserve the right to refund or replace.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on SmoothShot’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. SmoothShot does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. SmoothShot may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. SmoothShot does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
SmoothShot is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
SmoothShot may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We may collect the following information:
- Your full name
- Contact information including email address
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link contained within each of our email messages.
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
The following is strictly necessary in the operation of our website.
This Website Will:
- Remember what is in your shopping basket
- Remember where you are in the order process
- Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure. You need to be logged in to complete an order.
The following are not Strictly Necessary, but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
This Website Will:
- Offer Live Chat Support (If available)
- Track the pages you visits via Google Analytics
This Website Will:
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook (If available)
- Allow you to share pages via Add This (If available)
This website will not
- Share any personal information with third parties.
We offer free worldwide shipping on most of our products! Royal Mail are our choice of courier as they have a great track record of an excellent and reliable service.
International shipping usually takes between 3-5 working days to arrive in your country and then a few more to arrive on your doorstep. Unfortunately no tracking information is provided with this type of service although it is usually very fast and reliable. If you wish for your order to be tracked then we do offer a premium delivery service for a small charge.
For shipping in the UK it usually only takes 1-2 working days to arrive once dispatched. We try to ship all of our orders the very same day that they were placed! (If placed on a weekday before 3pm).
Refund PolicyWe offer a 30 day no questions asked money back guarantee! Therefore if you are not happy with your order for whatever reason then just send us an emailing to let us know you wish to return the item and then ship it back to us to the following return address:
SmoothShot Global HQ 1 Stonechat Close Runcorn Cheshire WA7 3JL United Kingdom 0845 564 1887 firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put a note inside the box with some of your details such as your name and the PayPal email address that you used for the transaction. The easier it is for us to identify you the quicker you will get your refund.
We issue refunds as soon as we receive the returned goods so you shouldn’t be waiting around too long for your money back! Terms and conditions apply to Bespoke and Bulk/Volume orders. See section 3a,b